Virtual Office in Saudi Arabia
|Address availability (YES/NO)|| |
Local phone number (YES/NO)
|Yes, you can obtain a local phone number with a virtual office in Saudi Arabia.|
Company registered address use possibility (YES/NO)
Yes, registered address is available
|Mail collection and forwarding option (YES/NO)||Yes, this service is one of the most employed ones in a virtual office in Saudi Arabia.|
|Meeting room availability (YES/NO)|| |
Yes, prior booking is required.
|Virtual assistant option (YES/NO)|| |
Yes, it is possible to also have a virtual assistant.
|Uses of a virtual office|| |
- contact point for companies and entrepreneurs,
- local office in another city for an existing company
|Documents required to acquire the service|| |
- standard services contract,
- company's documents
|Customized services availability (YES/NO)|| |
Yes, a virtual office in Saudi Arabia can be acquired with customized facilities.
|Availability in one or more cities|| |
- Al Khobar
|Timeframe to acquire the service (approx.)|| |
A few days
|Employee required|| |
No, however it is possible to transfer employees.
|Availability of other services|| |
Yes, mail collection and forwarding, bank statement collection etc.
|Minimum rental period|| |
- reduced bureaucracy,
- availability in various cities,
- cheap service,
Services of a virtual office in Saudi Arabia
• local telephone number;
• voice mailbox;
Virtual office – additional services
The virtual office can also provide the following additional services:
- dedicated fax service;
- meeting room.
Start a business in Saudi Arabia with the help of a virtual office
If you want to open a company in Saudi Arabia, a virtual office in Riyadh can be the fastest solution for a legal address, as requested by the Trade Register. Later, you can find a more suitable place from where you can carry out your activities and keep the main office.
If you want to start a business in another city, you can use the same service. For example, we can provide you with a virtual office in Jeddah if this is your main point of interest.
The Saudi virtual office – an alternative to the traditional rent
When discussing the purchase of a virtual office and rental of a space from which one can complete various activities, there are two important aspects to take into account:
- the first one is that the virtual office is a service, while the rental of a space implies using the actual space for activities;
- the second one is associated with the much lower cost of the virtual office compared to the traditional office.
The virtual office service targets companies and single entrepreneurs interested in obtaining an address they can use for receiving correspondence and for dispatching various documents to clients or business associates. On the other hand, in a traditional office, one will usually complete various activities that would justify the higher cost of the rental agreement.
Those who are interested in purchasing a service can rely on us for buying a virtual office in Riyadh, the capital city of Saudi Arabia. This is also where most business centers are located.
What can one do with a virtual office in Saudi Arabia?
Putting virtual next to office can seem confusing, and a more complex explanation can refer to these terms together as a service provided by a third party which enables the buyer to use an address for various reasons.
A virtual office in Saudi Arabia can be used for the following purposes:
- as a registered address when registering a company in Saudi Arabia;
- as an address for foreign investors who want to be able to keep in touch with business associates;
- as an office address in another city used by domestic businesses registered in other parts of the country;
- as a contact point for simple communication purposes by foreign entrepreneurs and companies interested in expanding their operations in Saudi Arabia at a certain moment.
The virtual office can be purchased in Jeddah or any other city where such services are available.
It is worth noting that virtual offices can usually be found in business centers, thus offering increased visibility to those using them.
How much does it cost to have a virtual office in Riyadh?
Riyadh is the most important city in Saudi Arabia, which is why many virtual office services can be found here.
The cost of a virtual office in Riyadh depends on several factors, among which:
- the period of the contract which can be signed for a few months or even one year;
- the location of office – business centers located in the heart of the city will usually be more expensive;
- the additional services attached to the contract;
- the use of extra equipment or meeting rooms which are billed separately.
When compared to an office space for rent, the prices are much lower, as there is no staff involved or any maintenance fees. So, having a virtual office in Riyadh implies paying for the service alone.
If you need information about the cost of a virtual office in Riyadh, our company registration advisors in Saudi Arabia are at your service with the latest prices.
Renting a virtual office in Jeddah
Jeddah is Saudi Arabia’s main commercial center which is why the city is sought by foreign entrepreneurs and companies using virtual offices to streamline some of their business needs.
The fact that in a virtual office in Jeddah the services are stellar, and the prices are a lower compared to one in Riyadh can represent a good choice for those who want to keep a notable business address in Saudi Arabia.
Our company formation agents can help you with virtual office services in Jeddah. Our specialists can help you start a business in Saudi Arabia in the shortest time possible.
Saudi Arabia’s economy
Saudi Arabia is one of the most prolific countries in the Middle East thanks to its important oil reserves. As a matter of fact, the country owns 16% of the world’s entire oil reserve.
According to the World Bank, from an economic point of view, Saudi Arabia:
- had a Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of 749.1 billion USD in 2019;
- for 2021, its GDP is projected to register a slight increase of 2%, while in 2022, its economy is expected to grow by 2.2%;
- net foreign direct investment is also expected to recover in 2022 and increase by 1%.